• One winner will receive one ticket to the Lauren Daigle concert ($522 value) scheduled for March 2, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. at Orpheum Theatre - Minneapolis.
• To enter, like my Facebook page – facebook.com/angelaheidelberger and comment with your favorite Lauren Daigle song. One entry per person. Or, simply email me at email@example.com.
• Winner will be announced on Facebook and winner will be notified via Facebook message on February 20th.
• Your chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
• Restrictions: Must be 16 to enter. No third party settlement providers. No current employees of Bell Bank, board members or their immediate family members.
Contest is sponsored by Angela Heidelberger and Bell Bank Mortgage, 1001 Broadway, Alexandria, MN 56308. Contact me with any questions. No purchase necessary.
I love meeting new people and the friendships that develop during the mortgage process. When you work with me, you can expect the best financing option, a smooth mortgage process and an exceptional experience working with a lender who truly loves her job and serving others. I started in the mortgage industry in 2008 and found that my previous experience at a small community bank gave me a detailed understanding of the mortgage process from start to finish. Originally from Alexandria, my husband and I jumped on the chance to move back to our hometown. Working at Bell has been such a joy, thanks to great services, a strong support team and a company built on the same philosophy I model my life after.
I take a highly proactive approach to the mortgage process. My goal is to help customers understand their options and choose the one that best fits their needs. Addressing any potential concerns from the start helps us avoid problems down the road.
I encourage communication on all sides of the transaction. My customers know I stand behind them and will do everything I can to get them into the home they desire.
I stay active in the Alexandria community by participating in the following organizations:
I've been married for a decade to my husband, Ryan. We have four biological children and are currently in the process of adoption. I attend Alexandria Covenant Church, where I lead two IF: Table groups and participate in Bible studies and musical activities.
I also enjoy conversation around the campfire, paddle boarding on the lake and drinking a good cup of coffee.