Meet Angela Heidelberger
I thoroughly enjoy helping people finance their homes. Each person’s story is unique which makes my job fun! Whether you are looking at your first home, your “forever” home, or are interested in refinancing, my goal is to make sure that you understand each step of the mortgage process and feel comfortable along the way. I enjoy being active in the community and volunteer with the Lunch Buddy mentoring program, Freshman Academy Network, and Lasting Imprint, a nonprofit organization. I’m also involved with Alexandria Area Young Professionals and sit on the family selection committee for Habitat for Humanity. Outside of work, I enjoy reading, running, being outside and spending time with my family and friends.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Let Bell State Bank & Trust keep an eye on interest rates so that you don't have to! Sign up for Rate Watch and we'll email you when rates reach your goal or if you prefer, we'll email current rate information on a regular basis.
Angie did a great job getting me into my first home. Relocating to Alexandria she was able to provide me ways to complete the loan process electronically that were fast and user friendly. I highly recommend Angie and the team at Bell.
Angie from day 1 was Amazing. I was moving from out of state and a first home buyer, plus using the VA Loan which is confusing in itself. She is so knowledgable that this process was easy, not kidding!!!! She did everything!! We just had to gather our paperwork and mail it in. We even had a personal issue arise and she turned into a Friend and helped as much as she could. She was there for the closing and completely put us at ease for everything. This was not a stressful process with her. At the beginning I did my due-diligence and shopped around for the best bank to go with, and Angela took the time and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Angela to anyone.
Michelle and Brock Solwold
Angie is a fantastic loan officer at a great bank! She made our refinance easy and understandable throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!
Angie is amazing! In less than a year my husband and I suffered the loss of our daughter, we sold our first home, welcomed our second daughter and purchased a new home. Angie offered compassion as well as professionalism. Things were handled quickly and efficiently and we were always kept well informed. I can honestly say that it is because of her that our home buying experience went as well as it did. She truly is the best in the business!
Thank you Angie for everything!
Bethany and Andrew Preston
Angie was so fantastic to work with! As first time homebuyers we had a lot of questions and she was super patient with answering all of them. She was also great about checking in with us and keeping us updated on the status of our pre-approval and loan. She made sure that we understood how things worked every step of the way and we are so grateful that we had such an amazing ally in our home search! We would highly recommend her if you're in the market for a home and are looking for someone to walk alongside you through the mortgage process!
Sarah and Tim Erickson
Thank you for everything! We both enjoyed working with you and will not hesitate to go through you and Bell for the purchase of our next home.
Jared and Julia M.
Thanks for making the refi seamless and simple. You were great to work with!